Friday, October 27, 2006

Halloween






For Halloween this year I was a member of the Tibet football (soccer) team. Six of us teachers did this because we found shirts for a really good deal and the team name on the back of the shirt was The Monks. All week I had been asking my KBR kids what I should be for Halloween. They kept telling me I should be a witch. Apparently here the girls dress up as princesses and everyone else is a witch or a wizard. Most of the kids came dressed as those things or Disney characters. I was very excited that one of my favorite students, Kevin, came as a pirate since I taught them how to sing “Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me.” My favorite costume was one of my KBR boys came dressed up as a hula girl wearing a clown wig. There was cake walks, face painting, singing, popcorn hands, and overall a great Halloween. If you want to view a Halloween video that my friend Stori made just click on her name under my links. Most of my kids are at the beginning of the video. The video is under November 10. Thank you Stori for putting it together!

No comments: